Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to School


This semester begins my senior year. College is going by much faster than I anticipated, but I'm excited for the future.

When I graduate in May I hope to go overseas to be a missions photographer. This semester I will start looking into missions organizations I might like to work with. At this point I have no idea where I'll end up. I've always wanted to travel to Italy, but we'll see what God has in store.



“Games and movies are what we do!” said Alyssa Vandermate, a junior at Cornerstone University. Vandermate and her three roommates display their combined movie collections along with a stash of board and card games. Vandermate bought this floor to ceiling movie shelf from a closing sale at a video store.



(Above and Below)
Babcock Hall is an apartment building for sophomore, junior, and senior women on Cornerstone University’s campus. The apartments in Babcock and its brother dorm, Crawford Hall, have more living space and perks than the other dorms on campus. “I love having our own kitchen,” said Melissa Vanleeuwen, a CU junior. “It just makes things so much easier!”





Cornerstone University students (Left to Right) Katherine DeVeau, Emma Kelly, and Katelynn Gruber sit together doing homework in Kelly’s apartment in Babcock hall. “We all have to do a lot of homework, so we might as well do it together!” says Kelly.

By Meredith Laden

No comments:

Post a Comment