Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Life Means To Me



Back to Pickitt for another year. This is where my journey started with my cornerstone experience. Now two years later I back at Pickitt living with the R.A

This is the epitome of three college girls to a room. Because of high enrollment this year there are three girls to a room in Pickitt



Our section theme is, being broken in the world but coming to Christ and being restored and becoming whole.




As college students we always need to fuel our bodies on some coffee to get us through the late night study sessions. My roommates and I always stop in the Corum for a quick me up.



Working in Food Service Is always fun. The food might not be the best but you always but meet great people working there.

There is nothing like new school supplies at the beginning of each year. Notebooks that are ready to be ready to written in, Books that are ready to read. Knowledge ready to be Gained. What makes it better coming back as Junior, Knowing what to expects and what your professor expects from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment